In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
More tales of monsters came from Lily; Josh had now heard them from enough people to begin to take them seriously, though he was still aware of the power of a story...how much proof did they all have of these monsters? Lily framing them as demons though had him interested: he knew more about demons, believed her words more.

He was sure he wasn't going to die. He'd looked all kinds of monstrous things in the face and lived, had jumped between dimensions and fallen into the spaces behind time - still, it was better not to have a monster claw up your face if you could avoid it. Josh hummed and looked up to the sky, then back to Lily. "I might spend that week in the town then. Then come back. Unless there's a summer week of monsters too..?" He asked, voice just light enough to make it clear he was joking.

There was something else that had taken his attention about this conversation, though. "...I feel like I know your accent. Where are you from?"
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Joshua - 04-12-2020, 08:46 PM