In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
"Landsharks. Is that a shark with legs?" Josh asked, curious indeed about that specific creature. Sounded like the kind of thing that would be fascinating to try and perform an autopsy on: the kind of thing that people would insist didn't exist on Earth.

As for winters...while he wasn't a stranger to cold weather, Josh had admittedly spent a long time living in the desert, where the nights could be cold but not a blizzard. "No. I'm not used to it. I know in theory what I need to do, though." He had read any survival book he could get his hands on back at home, sure that his investigations would eventually lead him to all sorts of trouble.

Hearing that Lily was from Earth and from a different time thrilled him and he leaned closer, eager to know more. These portals clearly had some kind of time travel potential too... "Florida. 1997. How did you get here? The portal just appeared?"
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Joshua - 04-16-2020, 03:26 PM