In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lord, what fools these mortals be!
Lily is thoroughly amused by his guess, trying to picture the fearsome beast running around topside with… what four? Six legs? “Good guess, but they’re sharks that live underground and come up to swallow people whole. We’ve had a couple die that way. There’s very little warning or so I hear.” No warning, just maybe the faintest tremor and then BAM! Sharkfood. She shakes her head a little, remembering Edy and the orgy… what a goddamn shame.

“Oh! Is Florida still ruled by Spain?” she asks, eager to learn a little bit about the future that is somewhere between herself and Harper’s. Two hundred years is much easier to swallow than almost four hundred. A breeze begins to kick up, blowing her hair all in her face, so Lily begins to collect the flying mess of red and plait it together as she tells her part of the story. “Not exactly. I was running from two men and I was backed up into an alley… I tripped while trying to get around them and fell. Thought I hit my head but when I woke up, I was in the snow here.” A little shrug as she ties it all together with a bit of string kept in her pocket for just this kind of situation.

“Why the Voice would bring me, specifically, I don’t know.” It’s not false modesty. Lily is growing as a person, but she is still so very average compared to the heroes of the Ground.
LiLY

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Lily - 04-18-2020, 06:02 PM