In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
Lily's description of the Landsharks was amazing, just the kind of bizarre cryptid Josh had hoped to hear of when he came to a new dimension. Immediately wishing to see one, he leaned in, pulling the notepad from his pocket and poising his pencil ready to record whatever she said. "Where can I find them? Do you know anyone with a witness testimony?"

He couldn't help but laugh at her question: it wasn't often people drew a laugh from Josh, but the absurdity of the idea just got to him. "No. The United States is it's own country now. No European rulers." Admittedly he'd never been that into history when it didn't relate to his specific interests, but he knew generally enough to be able to guess what had been going on when Lily was on Earth.

Her story of coming to Caido was more dramatic than his, to be sure. "Why were you running? Do you think the two men had any relation to the portal?" Some kind of shadowy organisation running the whole thing?
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Joshua - 04-19-2020, 08:23 PM