In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lord, what fools these mortals be!
“Ummm….” her face scrunches up a bit to try and recall who’s actually seen one. Jigano did bring news of Edy’s death. And then Ronin was doing a thing in the field once… she vaguely remembers. “Jigano and Ronin might be your best bet. Or any of the older Naturals?” A shrug. “Afraid I can’t help you with that one.”

His laugh earns a chuckle from Lily in return, though she begins to think that the United States sounds awfully big for what they are - were? Will be? What is time, if they can be from the same place, years apart, and then end up here? Momentarily overwhelmed by the thought, she covers her eyes with her hands and shakes her head. Which is not in response to the question he’s just asked, so she slides her hands over to her cheeks and then down in a dramatic fashion.

“Oh, you know.. I had some very nice jewels on and they were common thieves. Normally I’m not bothered because I’m with someone, but I’d just said goodnight and I’m not sure where the carriage was… “ Let’s leave out the part where they probably would have assaulted her, shall we? “Anyway, I don’t think they had anything to do with the portal. Do you? Think someone else in your world had something to do with it?”
LiLY

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Lily - 04-29-2020, 02:10 PM