In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lord, what fools these mortals be!
Lily exhales a breath she didn’t know she was holding, glad that Virginia has survived all the way to two-thousand and something. For unknown reasons, she’s both very proud and attached to her identity as a Virginian, but then, you would be too if George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were from Virginia. “Oh! No. Well, sometimes I am. But I had to look a certain way, so -” It’s complicated, something she doesn’t want to go into - not right now and not right here.

With a bit of a handwave, she indicates it’s not something she really wants to talk about, even if the question was out of pure curiosity. In fact, she’s about to put the conversation to an end, but Josh mentions that there are other portals, and her head snaps back towards him. “What do you mean it’s not the first? There were others before mine? How do you know that?”

He is from the future. It makes her start to wonder what other kinds of things he might know. Which then begs the question - what should she ask?
LiLY

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Lily - 05-06-2020, 10:36 PM