In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
Sometimes I am. Josh nodded, assuming Lily was likely some kind of freelance worker living from check to check or something more time-appropriate for her. Personally he'd always been fortunate with a life that did not cost much and plenty of funds from his early years working on big networks and had not really had to worry about money at all.

He was surprised to see her shock about the portals, having expected her to dismiss it like most other people he spoke to on Earth: she had been through one, he supposed. "There have been rips between dimensions for as long as existence has been around. The Ancient Egyptians harnessed the energy and built their pyramids as homes for them; many older texts contain references to dimensional travel. The US Government has been collecting documents on them for a long time. It's just top secret." Josh clearly had absolute confidence in what he was saying, his voice steady and gaze intense the entire time.
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Joshua - 05-07-2020, 10:07 AM