In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lord, what fools these mortals be!
He had her up until then; Lily was actually quite interested in what Joshua had to say, but what he rattles off is just a bit too much for their first meeting. The words go in one ear, jumble around for a bit, and then fall out the other, partially-digested and half-understood. She is, after all, a lady of limited education with massive blind spots when it comes to anything outside the womanly arts.

“Oh. Okay.” The idea that her very fledgling government might have known about the portal is deeply disturbing and it causes the singer to blanche a bit, followed by a unsettled feeling in her stomach. Blue eyes fall to her knees, to the dark hole her feet swing out into. And all of a sudden she is a bit homesick - not for the life she lived, but for the familiar and the safe. For an innocence lost.

“You’ll have to excuse me, Joshua. I’m afraid I’m not feeling very well all of a sudden.” It’s time for her to go and curl up in bed with a hot cup of tea and have herself a good cry. Everything will be better after that.
LiLY

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Lily - 05-16-2020, 01:53 AM