a bouncing baby android
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
We could watch the waves
We could watch the sky
Bastien closed his eyes and let out a content sigh as their Goddess appeared with her rush of invigorating light; he drank gladly. Sometimes he wondered if this was what the faithful had felt during their masses back in Venice, though surely that could only have been a fraction of what The Voice had to give.

Their Goddess seemed a little unsure but not against their request, which was as good a place as any to start from. Looking up at the question, he glanced across at Rexanna then gave his answer first to give her a chance to think.

"It is...mm. Not quite that something is missing, exactly." He paused, trying to think of how to possibly vocalise the desire in his chest and mind that had become so clear over the last few months, one he had never really felt before. "I would be content with Rexanna for the rest of my days and then whatever comes after. She will always be enough and always has been." With a smile towards his wife, he put a hand over hers.

"I believe that...in a world as hopeless as this one often is, Rexanna and I, our love for each other, and her wisdom, perhaps if I could be bold my creativity..together we could help give this world just one person that would be better for it." Of course, that was all very good and philosophical, but not very personal, so he continued. "Also...I simply find within myself a desire to raise a successor to my works, my life...and I believe Rexanna would be a fantastic mother to any child we have. I love her so and I would love to see her happy with our baby."

Hopefully that was enough. Looking across to Rex, he nodded, indicating that he was done and she could give her reasons.
Or just sit and wait
As the time ticks by
BASTIEN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
a bouncing baby android - by Bastien - 03-29-2020, 10:05 PM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by Rexanna - 03-30-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by the VOICE - 04-02-2020, 08:21 AM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by Bastien - 04-02-2020, 09:00 AM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by Rexanna - 04-03-2020, 12:50 AM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by the VOICE - 04-03-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by Bastien - 04-03-2020, 06:23 PM