a bouncing baby android
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
The Voice arrives in all her glory, and it’s impossible for Rexanna to look away. A chance to drink is soon taken, to replenish and revitalize, and soon enough she’s looking to her goddess with some hidden excitement, some hidden worry, some… Strange sense of fear that perhaps they are not thankful enough for the gifts they have been given. But she swallows it down, listening to the idea of what could be missing, head tilting toward Bastien soon when he begins to give his thoughts on it.

The dramatics, as always, endear her to him even more. And there’s a softer smile that crosses her face, some sort of emotion welling within her at the way he says it so easily that she can feel the truth pouring from him. She’s not sure she deserves him and all of this, but here they are.

He looks to her next and she offers him a small grateful smile, lifting her head toward the Voice. “I know that I abandoned every chance of becoming a mother when I ascended. But it’s always been something I’ve wanted, deep down, a chance to maybe… Try? To be better than I was before. Bastien had mentioned to me that he spoke to you on the subject of whether it was possible.” She pauses to look back at her husband. “I want him just as happy. With Pittore I can see that spark in him and I want to give it back to him for everything he’s given me. Cared for me, brought me to you.” Her attention shifts toward the Voice again. “The best things I’ve had in my life, he’s given me.” She wants to try and show him just how much she appreciates him, how much she loves him, in whatever way she can.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
a bouncing baby android - by Bastien - 03-29-2020, 10:05 PM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by Rexanna - 03-30-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by the VOICE - 04-02-2020, 08:21 AM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by Bastien - 04-02-2020, 09:00 AM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by Rexanna - 04-03-2020, 12:50 AM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by the VOICE - 04-03-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by Bastien - 04-03-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: a bouncing baby android - by Rexanna - 04-04-2020, 06:33 AM