A Hunter's Domain
Open!
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
      He was being followed. That wasn’t an unusual feeling for Silver Wing, and he was an expert at shaking the tails that have managed to follow him in the past, but this one he didn’t need to. He recognized the sounds of the footsteps as Ashetta in her wolf form.

Kalt didn’t turn to face the wolf, a slight smirk on his face as the sound of paws smoothly changed to the sound of boots. As soon as she stepped next to him and gave him that small smirk, it was returned, as he brought his eyes back to their surroundings with a slight chuckle at the comment. ”Come on, blue, you know I make my own,” he chided lightly.

That was at least true. Ever since Northwind, he didn’t trust others to give him drugs or make them for him. Kalt might have enjoyed partaking in the mind-altering substances every now and then (surprisingly often for an assassin such as he), but he always made sure that he knew exactly what the drugs included. Only way that was possible was for him to use a little magic on it to make sure it was perfect.

He flashed another grin to Ashe, as they walked side by side down the street. ”Glad you joined me actually because I wanted to discuss something,” Kalt said. ”What do you think about reviving the Guild here?” After all, they would need to be in it together. No way was he going to do this without her. At one point or another, both of them had been heir to Master to take over the Guild, so they knew what they were doing. They were assassins without a true purpose, and that was enough to drive someone mad.

KALT
I'm breaking down these walls we built in vain
Shine your light, show me everything.

Messages In This Thread
A Hunter's Domain - by Kalt - 12-19-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: A Hunter's Domain - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 01:30 AM
RE: A Hunter's Domain - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: A Hunter's Domain - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: A Hunter's Domain - by Kalt - 01-19-2019, 02:35 AM
RE: A Hunter's Domain - by Ashetta - 01-23-2019, 02:52 AM