A Hunter's Domain
Open!
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
      Kalt grinned at Ashe, as she muttered her snarky little response, but he didn’t comment. If he had the option, there was no way he would’ve kept it hidden from her, but there was no choice. Orynth was the only one who knew about his magic in the Guild besides Master, and that was only because Kalt had been slightly reckless when he was younger. Hence why Master had him wearing an anti magic cuff for the majority of his teenage years. He was still pissy about that anytime it crossed his mind.

As Ashetta stooped short, Kalt smirked to himself, taking a few more steps before stopping and turning around to face her. He watched the flickering veins of electricity dance along her body, in her eyes, and he lifted his brow at her. Subtlety had never been his strong suit, and he had never seen the point in dancing around a topic to cushion the blow of it. In his experience, direct was just generally better.

Taking a slow breath, which clouded upon its release, Kalt stuffed his hands in his pockets and raised a brow, stepping towards her. ”Ashe, we’re lost,” he said plainly. ”We’re in some brand new world...we have a past that we can’t escape from, no matter how fast we run... Bottom line, we have no purpose.”

He jerked his head in the direction they were walking, encouraging her to continue with him. ”You can’t honestly tell me that you felt at home in Northaven. I don’t care who you were with because that’s not what I’m talking about. We’re assassins, blue. It’s just who we are. We need purpose, and I know for a fact that you can’t look me in the eye and tell me that you had real purpose after the Guild fell.” Her purpose was keeping the people she loved safe, but that wasn’t enough. She had been crumbling in Northaven, trying to be something that she wasn’t. She was an assassin, same as he was.

”No Master,” he said. That much was clear. They wouldn’t be Master. They might have both been in line to take over the role once upon a time, but it was different now. Things had changed. ”But tell me the idea doesn’t at least get your heart racing.” He flashed her a grin. ”Leading an assassin guild.”

KALT
I'm breaking down these walls we built in vain
Shine your light, show me everything.

Messages In This Thread
A Hunter's Domain - by Kalt - 12-19-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: A Hunter's Domain - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 01:30 AM
RE: A Hunter's Domain - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: A Hunter's Domain - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: A Hunter's Domain - by Kalt - 01-19-2019, 02:35 AM
RE: A Hunter's Domain - by Ashetta - 01-23-2019, 02:52 AM