Time to Make Amends
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine Mountrose
Forsake your loved ones, to protect yourself.
Delphine glanced to Acantha, as she adjusted Bryony in her arms. "Okay, you have a point. Nobody else is... really around to take them if I die, so I should really stop being so destructive." She huffed that last statement.

While Bryony was sniffling in her mother's arms, Acantha was utterly enthralled by the stranger in front of them, and she eventually wiggled free of her mother's grasp, to walk right up to Zariah and inquire: "You do magic? Mama does magic?" The girl turned to peer at her mother suspiciously. "She told us magic was just a tale." The girl seemed pissed off.

"I have nobody else to listen too. Nobody telling me that I'm not 'allowed' to do something," she stated, "And I don't really... know anything about this world." She murmured, shifting her weight. "But I want to learn, I want to learn to thrive without a master." She'd never admitted that before, she had always been complacent to her husband's whims and desires.

Messages In This Thread
Time to Make Amends - by Delphine - 03-31-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Zariah - 04-01-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Delphine - 04-02-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Zariah - 04-02-2020, 01:26 AM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Delphine - 04-02-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Zariah - 04-02-2020, 01:55 AM
RE: Time to Make Amends - by Delphine - 04-02-2020, 02:05 AM