six impossible things before breakfast
open
Petra Myr

Age: 36 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Despite the mounting panic, she noticed that the way he approached was with the caution of someone coming up on a skittish horse. It was really rather insulting,  but she wasn't exactly in a position to complain about it. Wouldn't either, because that would be rude. He might leave, and that idea felt more than a little terrifying.

The question did make her look around again, as if a sign might miraculously appear. "Well... hell if I know. Earth, I suppose?" She said it like it was the most ridiculous joke and laughed weakly, cringing as she heard how hysterical the sounded.

"I mean... yeah. I was just going to the bathroom. And then there was this flash of light, and..." She broke off, staring at the dude with her mouth gone very dry. "If this is a joke, it's not very funny," she told him, with a note of accusation.

The rain kept pelting down. She was soaked through by now, and the chill made her shiver. Biting her teeth together to keep them from clattering, she thought longingly of the thick comforters she had left only minutes before. "I really wouldn't mind waking up about now," she whined plaintively.

Messages In This Thread
six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 07:54 PM