six impossible things before breakfast
open
Petra Myr

Age: 36 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
More magic? She sucked in a breath, steeling herself. Waited for a flash of light, or a wave, or something that was at all visible... But all she saw was a bird. A bird that popped out of nowhere in his palm, and then disappeared. Letting out an explosive breath, she tried to untangle her arms from around herself and act like the back of her... well, back... wasn't crawling like an anthill.

"That is so cool and so weird and I don't even know where to begin," she muttered. Stopping, like a good girl, when he asked her to - because why move if you didin't have to? - and stared at him as he stared at her feet. Feeling distinctly.... weird. Her feet weren't bad, but they weren't very interesting either. Hopefully. Unless he was one of those people... Gods, she hoped not.

The shoes did bring a look of astonished exaltation to her face though. "Oh, My God, you are an angel!" She grabbed them quickly, jumping on one foot as she tried to measure one against her foot. It was a bit big, but once she'd gotten it back on, the sweet relief of having something between her bare sole and the ground was enough to make her groan, chuckling in pure delight. "Okay, I'm good now. This is fine, I can think again. How about you just tell me everything? If I freak, I freak, let's deal with it then."

For all the frazzled nerves, there was a frank practicality about the look she leveled on him. Not... exactly prepared for the worst, but maybe to at least laugh hysterically at the absurdity of the whole situation.

Messages In This Thread
six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-05-2020, 02:54 AM