six impossible things before breakfast
open
Petra Myr

Age: 36 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Later was good. As good as being able to walk at an almost regular pace again. The moccasins weren't great, let's be honest, because there was still a lot of sharp rocks that the soft leather soles couldn't do anything about, but it was better.

And she tried really hard to both navigate the ground and listen at the same time. Alas, focusing too hard on what was being said only reduced it to a hazy mumble in her mind however, and after a moment she blinked, realizing that half of what he had said was already gone. An indistinct haze of noise that should carry meaning. Oops, not again. Bad timing.

Quick, scramble brain, pick out the important parts. Uuuuhm. "Sooo.... I'm actually a copy of myself? And since this self-made god is already free... I'm just a spare part? Left over goods?" It was a poor attempt at a summary, she knew it, but the important part was to put herself into context. There was a distinct relief in hearing that she wasn't gone from her home, that she hadn't left family and friends behind... But damn, that pang of loss still hit hard, when she realized that no one would be missing her either. Because she wasn't gone?

Ugh, this was definitely headache material.

"Is she evil, this god-person? Is it bad that she's free, that I've been brought here?" She felt decidedly uneasy about that prospect. She wasn't really made for confrontations, it made her stomach turn acidic. Bubbly, in all the wrong ways.

Messages In This Thread
six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-05-2020, 03:59 AM