six impossible things before breakfast
open
Petra Myr

Age: 36 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She chewed on that for a bit as they walked. "Great. So. I'm stuck in a world I didn't choose to come to, for no reason other than because someone didn't turn off the switch, and I can't go home because.... oooh, right. Because I'm already home, is that it? This me, this copy... it  was made here, so there's nowhere to go back to.... Makes sense. Or not, but... Nevermind."

At this point, she was just rambling, thinking out loud. Trying to piece together a theory that somehow made sense. Of course there was a bit of grumbling involved, and it was a pain to hear there was no such thing as good and evil - boring, at least make it clear cut - but it definitely absolved her of any kind of responsibilities. No demons to fight. No dragons to vanquish.

No need to get involved with anything, really. Just like home.

"Im glad someone thinks it's not bad," she muttered, throwing a sideways glance at him, with an eyebrow cocked. Did he actually mean that, or just saying it to be nice? "It still... leaves me in a whole lot of trouble. Because I have nothing, not even a job I'm good at. What kind of time period are we talking about here? What's your highest level of technology?"

Squinting at his clothes, she tried to determine what kind of materials they were made of, what cut and general style. Her own were distinctly foreign, with stretchy materials and fabrics woven so fine that it must appear magical in its own right to anyone before industrialized weaving became a thing.

Messages In This Thread
six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-05-2020, 04:26 AM