six impossible things before breakfast
open
Petra Myr

Age: 36 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Oh, he knew that, did he? Boldly spoken for a guy who's just met her. The sidelong glance she threw at him was darkly amused, her mouth expressing a whole boatload of doubt. If only he knew her track record of failed attempts at life, he wouldn't sound so confident.

Same thing with the 'pay it forward' mentality. It sounded well and good, but you had to actually know something to help people. But hey, one step at a time, right? Her turn to play the victim, and his to be the nice samaritan. Bet it must feel gooood to save someone.

"Lazing about and leeching off others is usually what I do, but sure. I'll be out of their hair soon as I can. All I need is some clothes, money and a place to sleep, and I'll figure out the rest."

It sounded confident, and in the instant she said it, she could actually believe it herself. Ah, if only these little moments of bravery would last beyond a minute or two.  

They seemed to be headed for the biggest building in town. Craning her neck back, she strained to take it all in, something like awe and appreciation creeping into her subdued demeanor. "Wow. Is it just me, or is this a castle? Very impressive." She always did love good architechture.

Messages In This Thread
six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-05-2020, 10:34 PM