six impossible things before breakfast
open
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

As Petra asked for people who might be hiring, Loren's expression grew thoughtful. "I'd recommend speaking to either Amalia Chandrakant, who works at Devas Bakery, Deimos Ignatius, the head of the Artisan's Guild, Phoebe Steadman, head of the Medical College, or Jigano Silversmith, head of the Loreseekers. Any one of them should be able to help you find work that suits you." He gave her another reassuring look, then rattled off directions to where those various individuals could be found.

The request for a fuller explanation of magic surprised him, actually. Rubbing his hands together, he glanced at the banked fire. Heading over to it, he began to build it up. "Sure. I can tell you about magic." Once he had a merry blaze going, he took a small pot that had been hanging by the fireplace and put it above the fire. It was soup they kept here in case any of the patients needed it. Not the tastiest, but filling.

As he waited for that to heat, he collected some plates and utensils, along with a hunk of bread and some water. "Only some individuals, the Abandoned, possess magic, though I imagine the abilities of other races seem magical to those less familiar with them." He cleared his throat a bit awkwardly. "There are ten basic kinds of magic, with three...tiers I suppose you would say." Pausing, he held out a plate with some bread for her, along with the water.

LOREN
Brought back by satisfaction more times than the cat

Messages In This Thread
six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: six impossible things before breakfast - by Loren - 04-08-2020, 01:45 AM