six impossible things before breakfast
open
Petra Myr

Age: 36 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Not a mind reader perhaps, but certainly more attentive and considerate than most people she was used to being around. The note and his comment made her blush, embarrassed to be caught. "Sorry. Thanks, I mean. I just didn't want to appear... I really was listening." Shrinking under what felt like admonishment even though it probably wasn't meant that way, she looked down, away, anywhere except at him.

Taking the note, she threw a quick glance at it, and was startled to realize she could actually read it. The symbols were wrong, and yet made perfect sense... and it made her realize the same applied to the words they both used. What language was it even? Yet she had no trouble comprehending. Very strange.

"That... doesn't sound very fair," she commented, keeping her gaze lowered as the topic moved back to magic. The glances she threw at him were quick, just to show she was still paying attention. "Not your fault someone else did something wrong. What... kind of things can you do with it? Can I learn it?" There was a profound longing in the question, from one who had been looking for that kind of miracle all her life.

Messages In This Thread
six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-08-2020, 02:52 AM