six impossible things before breakfast
open
Petra Myr

Age: 36 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Quite possibly there were, and quite possibly she would put off asking anyone for any help at all until she was deep enough into trouble that it was drowning her. And still feel bad for needing to trouble anyone even then. Her slight smile and the distant look to her eyes suggested as much... but still she didn't contradict him. "I'm sure they are as kind as you say," she replied, neutral to the point of blandness.

It was her turn to be awkward when offered to check in on her later. It was pretty much what she wanted, but it still felt like an imposition on his time. "You don't have to," she said quickly, "I'm sure I'll be fine. Just... well, if you are here anyway... It, eh, it would be nice."

And she would make sure to remember where to find him. If there was an emergency. Or... Well. Messages. She nodded. "Thank you, Loren. Really, thank you." Seeking his gaze, she tried to convey the full extent of her gratitude. Not everyone would do this much for a stranger. Or offer to keep in touch after the fact. It was... more than kind.

Messages In This Thread
six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: six impossible things before breakfast - by Petra - 04-09-2020, 04:02 AM