d is for dangerous
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
and i knew
how could she not
Aisha took little notice of the pause, as she sometimes slipped up with her sentences. She assumed it was nothing more, continuing on as they walked through the elegant forest that still gleamed despite the autumn hues. "I'll have to check it out then, I'm not a huge fan of cold weather but I love 'amazing'," she said, with a cheeky wink tacked on.

Torchline was the other place she'd heard a lot about, but perhaps less than Halo. It seemed quite the opposite based on what she knew, sunny and tropical. She would love to visit Torchline, if just to see the ocean in all it's glimmering wonders. "I feel that, I like to think I've made friends, but it's different than it used to be," she agreed, stopping the faces of those she'd lost from entering her mind with a bittersweet smile.
she could have
anyone she wants
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Delphine grinned at the other woman, offering a wave. "You'll have to come see Halo for sure." Her lips parted in a quiet sound, and she sighed. "Alas, I think that I should take my leave. Things to do before the season's end." She offered a hand out to the other woman, "I'll see you, and we'll definitely set up an appointment for painting."

She'd pause, in case the other woman had anything to say, not wanting to seem rude. Lately, Delphine had been coming off as rude by accident.
Let me make you smile, darling.
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
and i knew
how could she not
Their walk was brief, but Aisha was glad for the company. It was sweet, she liked Delphine, and would certainly love to model for her. After Deepfrost it was, "Thanks for the company," she said, taking the other blonde's hand. "And for the flattery," a coy smile tugged at her lips, pursed sweetly as a peach.

"Bye then," she bid the other farewell, then continued on her own path, for more contemplation, exploration, and relaxation.

Fin for Aisha!
she could have
anyone she wants