[Magic Training] every second counts
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIE
I want your midnights
Evie should have expected this kind of ridiculous nonsense from someone like Zariah, but she can't help the way her characteristic anger rises within her breast as everything is set into motion. "I can move a literal rock and you expect me to be a sufficient fighter? That's not training, it's mockery." She growls, stretching the very limits of her pitiful magic as their vision is suddenly and totally obscured. The roof doesn't have much debris underfoot, but Evie stoops down to clutch what she can, arming herself with dirt, dust, and pebbles alike. Gods, she can't even kick or punch, this is just Zariah lording herself over them. And yet again, Amalia was right to disapprove. That's a sore spot. This certainly isn't what Evie would call training, but they're already in the thick of it, and Evie is not the type to back down from a challenge.

But there's no time for regret now, there's only movement and defenses to be raised. Knowing Morgan had been on one side she tries to back up towards the other woman to perhaps align their backs if nothing else so that they don't hit one another. And as what she thinks is a dummy comes at her, she uses her magic to throw the rocks in her hands as hard as she can, hoping to make some sort of impact of any use.

Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[Magic Training] every second counts - by Zariah - 04-01-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: [Magic Training] every second counts - by Evie - 04-03-2020, 06:51 PM