light up my moon
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause my life is like a bedroom door
don't lead me in when you feel low
It was an open request – it was the fact that Sunjata didn’t know exactly what he was asking for other than craving more of her favor, more of his own selfish need of being stronger and more powerful, of the shifts she’d blessed him with beneath his skin… As for what it means? He sighs, nostrils flaring a brief moment as he considers it, unsure what to even say. “I don’t know exactly.” It sounds like defeat before it’s even began. “I’ll find out though.” He’s sure of it. He’d get a detailed idea of what Safrin expects of him, how to continue it or disobey.

Would she treat him the same as she treated Ronin? Or would he be safe from that particular bit? He already knew he wasn’t a favorite among those that worshipped Safrin, would that be enough to keep him from falling into too much of her favor?

Devotion could be like poison, where too much of it is inevitably the downfall in the end.

His gaze focuses on Nate as the Ascended’s fingers tap along his jaw, a small weak smile given back to him. “I do need Ascended blood.” He hums softly. “I already have Abandoned and Attuned.” A rise and fall of his shoulders for that, thinking of all the other things he has to come up with. Suddenly, a brief thought of using the blade against Phoebe comes to mind, but it departs just as quickly as it’d come when he focuses on Nate and the comment of children.

She doesn’t… Really know. Ronin is a good father. He won’t tell her until she’s ready to hear it, if ever. I’m sure.” His lips shift a bit toward a frown, a slight nod given to that because he hadn’t known either – not until Ronin had come over to the house and they’d talked over a drink before walking the beach and Ronin giving the cryptic warning to the korofian. Still, as Nate reverts back to some old tendencies, there’s a softer smile that replaces the start of a frown, a shake of his head, his fingers roaming a bit more in Nate’s hair as he lifts his own chin up and focuses on the Ascended.

His head leans toward Nate’s, a light brush of a kiss to the Ascended’s jaw and each corner of his lips. “No dreams, no.” He murmurs lightly. “Only two kisses that absolutely didn’t turn into anything more.” He offers, before pulling his head back and going to tug Nate along toward the beach of the little island they had stopped at. This conversation in particular required some… Digesting, really, and was something that they could come back to later when it was relevant again, when words came easier than they did otherwise.

- FIN
'cause i might make a move
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.