[SE]Little drops of hope
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
let your threads come undone. i like you better bare
It had been a couple seasons since Rance had indulged in a little fun with... well, anyone. Since that drunk night of stumbling from a bar and into a dark, hostile forest, sex or anything like it had been ridiculously far from his thoughts. So it was something of a relief to focus on something familiar. To have someone want him for his body, even if that desire had come with a prelude of confusion that was sadly just as familiar those days.

Silencing Oliver with a kiss was far preferable to being even more confused. The pressure of warm lips against his own, the feel of short hair tickling his hand, the wandering of another's hand over his body -- those were things he knew. And while Oliver might have been fumbling for what to do with his hands, Rance had no such hesitations. He cupped the back of the blond's head, nails scraping lightly. His other hand rose and ran over Oliver's bicep. His tongue slid past already parted lips, tracing Oliver's  in an obvious request. Rance's kiss wasn't gentle, hungry and seeking. Oliver was cute, eager, and interesting. It had been far too long a dry spell.
RANCE
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
It seemed Oliver was in a slightly similar position to Rance. Since arriving, his only real experiences had been with two Ascended men. Both were incredible in every part of the word... but there was simply something missing. Reflecting back on his past partners was hard. He knew that he had two male partners that were more than just casual flings- could remember the mischief he got into and the dates that he went on... but their faces and names felt like blurs. Pushing those thoughts away had been hard on lonely nights, resulting in him having to try and rely on less than pleasant alternatives... such as how Frey had appeared to him. It was pitiful and embarrassing and he was more than happy to be able to properly indulge himself once more.

Leaning into the kiss, the feeling of Rance's hands gracing his body earned a shudder. It was an unbelievable feeling and Oliver could only hope he was inciting such feelings as his hands graced over Rance's chest, moving to his bicep and tracing over his nipple.

The feeling of a tongue against his lips earned a welcomed moan and an open mouth. His tongue met Rance's and he thrust his hips forward, savoring every single moment of the kiss. The warmth he had missed and was lacking in every ascended kiss. The hopeful responses from Rance that would confirm the man was in just as much pleasure as him.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
The deepening of the kiss was met with welcome enthusiasm and Rance tilted his head a bit more as he lapped into Oliver's mouth with a rumbling moan. The exploring caress of the hand running over his chest was met with another approving hum. Oh, yes, this was what he needed. The chance to get lost for a while, to not have to think about anything other than ways to make the man in his arms fall apart.

Whether or not Oliver's hips had been a request for more, the movement drew a reaction from Rance. With a playful growl, his hand dropped from the curve of a bicep to curl around. Without hesitation or subtlety, He wrapped his arm around Oliver's waist and tugged him forward, pressing their lower bodies tight together. His other hand sank further into blond hair, fingers curled. He sucked Oliver's tongue into his mouth, giving it a taste of the treatment he might give to other parts of his body later.

The woods around them mattered very little compared to the pursuit of pleasure. And he certainly wasn't paying much attention when a few, light drops of rain began to fall.
RANCE
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
The sounds that escapes Rance's lips were enough to set Oliver off. A newfound confidence filled the blonde and he found his other hand grasping for Rance's hip, his fingers playing with the top of his pants and ever so slightly grasping at it, making contact with the skin hidden beneath. Meanwhile, an arm wrapped around him and Oliver was pleasantly surprised to feel the strong arm pull him forward, his body moving swiftly with it, more than happy to be able to feel the man against him. Grinding his hips forward, he let out a soft moan, hoping to incite some sort of reaction from the redhead.

Unlike him, Rance seemed quite a bit more experienced, but it was very much appreciated. The sucking on his tongue earned a moan, his fingers against Rance's bicep curling and scratching at the skin beneath, his hips thrusting forward. It was all so incredible and at this point, he hardly even cared about the sprinkles of water dotting them. There was plenty of time available and Oliver was in no mood to move or separate from the incredible situation he had found himself in.
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Change author:
Fingers teased beneath Rance's shirt and he showed his approval in the splay of his fingers as he pulled Oliver toward him. The kiss was heated, heartbeats racing. Oliver had no qualms about making his interest of speeding things along known and Rance utterly agreed, hungry arousal burning across his nerves and tightening his pants. The hand on Oliver's waist dragged lower, fingers curling over a tight cheek and flexing. Rance began to take a step forward, as if he planned on pinning his shorter companion to nearby tree --

-- Which is when the sky opened up, dumping buckets of freezing, Leafchange water over their heads.

"Fuck!" Rance growled, shocked and frustrated all at once.

In the interest of keeping this thread PG-13....
RANCE
Blacksmith

Change author:
If there were any doubts before they were all washed away as his body moved with Rance's, coming together in a symphony of pleasure. There was something different about this kiss from all others and he really liked it.

The hand grasping at his ass was a new thing and fuck was it amazing. Nobody had quite been so handsy with him in all his experiences here in Caido, so it shouldn't be a surprised that it earned a moan, his hips thrusting forward once more. The tightness in his pants was growing more and more obvious and Oliver was more than ready to get things moving with Rance, maybe see what else that gorgeous mouth could do before-

His body was met with buckets upon buckets of water. In other scenarios, this could be really sexy, but not when it's soaking wet and coming down in a horrifically unpleasant fashion. It was hard and pounding, clouding his vision. Pulling apart, he gasped and tried to adjust his hair which was now covering his eyes. Body trembling from the cold, he stared forward at Rance who seemed equally unhappy. "Fucking hell... do you want to go back to my place or fuck." Gods did he feel like trash right about now. This was the most unsexy thing ever.

"Or maybe we should just- I don't know- do something again sometime? When we aren't soaking wet." It wasn't like Rance wasn't hot as fuck or that Oliver didn't want to do anything. Hopefully Rance would feel mutually that this rain was a total mood killer. Staring at Rance, Oliver waited and hoped for a positive response.
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Change author:
"Yeah, later. Maybe I'll go to your place and fuck." It was a cheesy line and he knew it, but they were both swiftly getting drenched to the bone and he wasn't going to spend a lot of time coming up with something clever.

They awkwardly untangled, Oliver gave Rance directions to his house, and they both went their ways. Oliver back through a portal, Rance assumed, while the redhead transformed into a raven and found shelter in the branches overhead to wait out the deluge.

~fin~
RANCE