butterfly in the sky, i can go twice as high
Open!
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
JIAO
Still making sure she was high enough and ready enough to fly off should Hoa come near her, Jiao smiled as Raza came forward to explain, glad that the snake was under control and also finding herself suddenly quite charmed by the quite beautiful woman before her. Trying to seem a little braver she drifted closer, well aware she was being studied: she was used to it by now, after spending so long among humans.

"Yep! Is it the wings that gave it away?" She laughed, twirling so Raza could see them, iridescent butterfly wings shining through colours in the moonlight. "I live here in Torchline now...just me though! The other Fae...don't like it here." Because they were boring, basically, but that was a whole thing she didn't want to get into.

"What're you doing out here..?" She asked, leaning forward to see if Raza had anything with her other than the horrid white snake.
But I still love you tearing me up at the seams
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: butterfly in the sky, i can go twice as high - by Jiao - 04-07-2020, 10:00 PM