A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

It was perhaps later than Remi should have come by, but sleep had eluded him these days and he was almost sure that Isla would still be up. She had patients after all and though he didn't know a good deal about the healer, something told him that she probably didn't wile away her hours sleeping when she could be doing something more productive.

The soft glow from the lights within the infirmary told him his suspicions were correct.

In his pockets he had a number of tools he'd made for the medic based on some of the specifications she'd given him. None of them were magical like the numbing balm, but like Remi, Isla had gone her entire life without magic and the alchemist knew that she was incredibly capable without it.

Knocking gentle on the door-frame, Remi peered into what was probably some sort of operating theatre. The smell and the lack of life-supporting equipment told the alchemist everything he needed to know about the 'patient' on her bed. "Knock knock." He chimed with a bright smile. Reaching into his pocket he removed the various tools he'd made for her.

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 03:38 PM