A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi stared down at the young woman's body with a scientists eager eyes, but with all the politeness of someone not only trying to be respectful of the dead, but also as someone not particularly intrigued by what he saw in any other sense.

Watching as the skin parted beneath Isla's knife was like magic. The slit which appeared might as well have come from a stick of charcoal it was so seamless; though unlike Isla, Remi credited this entirely to her skill and dexterity.

As the woman seemingly began to bleed more than he would have expected, Remi tilted his head buyt said nothing. He wouldn't interrupt, and Isla said she'd narrate as she went. Even so, without any training Remi was even aware that something was amiss. "No..certainly not." Letting his nose shift to that of a lion (making his face look absolutely absurd at that moment), he inhaled deeply before recoiling slightly at the scent. Shifting back and running a hand across his nose, Remi all but gasped for air. "It has such a strange odor...almost like..." The word he was looking for was chemical, but in the sense that he meant it, it didn't really exist. The best way he could describe it was, "..burning metal? But more acrid and it smells...both rotten and diseased somehow."

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 09:00 PM