A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

As she mentioned magic, Remi was forced to concede with a shrug of his shoulders. "Magic really does complicate the world." He said with a chuckle. It broke the laws of nature and defied almost everything he thought he knew about how the world was supposed to work. Here he was trying to parse out a realistic solution, when, as Isla said, magic could all just be responsible.

"I do not know. I always thought that life-draining magic just pulled the life out. I would have expected it to be dry and barren if that were the case. Or gone with disintegration." He was no expert of course and perhaps Isla would correct him. But from what he could see, if it was magic, it wasn't the type he was familiar with.

"Hours?" Remi exclaimed clearly surprised. Given the state of the woman's insides he too would have thought it would have been longer than that. She looked like a swamp filtered through some sort of blender; not someone who had been breathing and moving the day before.

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 09:40 PM