A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"What is the point in sewing her back up now?" Remi asked curiousily, his voice tinged with interest. After all, if they were just going to bury her (or...what would Isla do with her?), what did it matter?

Unable to help the grin that splashed across his face at Isla's word play, the alchemist nodded. "I do not mean for this to sound ... well. How it is going to sound ... but do you think we could use her to lure the monster out? If I were to create a spyglass for us to see with?" Kindly as Remi was and respectful as he tried to be, there were mysteries out there that he wanted answers to. If this dissection hadn't yielded many answers, perhaps this young woman could help in other ways.

"And those who brought her in were not injured?" From what Rory had said and what Remi had experience himself, you could spend a short amount of time near the barrier and come out unscathed. Or perhaps he'd merely been protected in some how he wasn't aware of.

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 09:56 PM