A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

Isla's eyes creased at the corners in response to Remi's question - she finished sewing the longest incision before carefully removing the cloth around her face so she could answer him. "There are a number of reasons, the primary one being that her organs are practically liquefied. Leaving it open could cause things to... er, spill, if you catch what I mean. Not only that, but she was a person and she may have a family. If they come to identify her I imagine they would prefer her looking as much like she was as possible."

Which made his second question more than a little macabre, not that Isla didn't understand it. She too had an incredibly thirsty mind, but she was also someone who cared, for the most part, about people while they were alive. While she didn't allow it to affect her work, she would certainly not ignore it outright. "Perhaps we ought to wait until someone claims her. If nobody does, we can consider it certainly." She nodded to him.

As for the others... "They didn't look injured and didn't mention anything. I believe they were just foraging when they came upon her."

Isla
the flesh is weak

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Isla - 12-21-2018, 10:03 PM