A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"I'd prefer to not catch it." The alchemist swiftly replied, playing off her own words with a cheeky grin despite the fact that there was an open and liquefying body before them. The mention of the woman having a family sobered Remi up considerably, and he nodded his head with a solemn sigh. Just because no one had collected her yet certainly did mean that no one would, and he felt a bit impulsive for his suggestion. Besides, there were likely other ways that the pair could test out their theories that didn't require the use of someone's loved one being used as bait.

Watching as Isla finished suturing up the woman, he gave the healer an impressed nod. "You make it look so much easier when your patients are not moving around." He chuckled, mostly referencing himself both as a lion and as a man.

Twitching his lips, the alchemist looked around. "Will she simply remain here until she is identified?" He asked curiously with a tilt of his head. Perhaps some sort of cold-storage facility would be next on his to-do list for the medic.

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 10:09 PM