A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Grinning, the alchemist watched the medic complete her work, marveling at just how steady her hands were. That was a skill he could definitely appreciate since a steady hand was important in his line of work as well. Unlike him however, Isla seemed much more neat and ordered when it came to completing her tasks. No doubt his shop of half-made horrors and random implements had bothered her. The idea of her sneaking in to straighten and arrange popped up in his mind and made him chuckle as he watched her finished rinsing off.

"Fair enough." He said with a gentle nod. "Perhaps you need a pet to talk to while you work." Immediately Remi shook his head retracted the statement, realizing how inappropriate and improper it would be for the medic to keep a pet around where it could potentially introduce hair and bacteria into what was supposed to be a sterile working environment.

"So you were a third-waver?" He asked, leaning against one of the walls and folding his arms gently. "Did you come over with anyone?" If Remi remembered correctly, that was the wave that Martha had come in, and while he wasn't trying to pry into the medics life (love or otherwise), he was interested to know if he was perhaps keeping her from returning home to anyone.

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-23-2018, 01:04 AM