A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"I could, I suppose, but your company would be more pleasant," Isla said with no uncertain amount of honesty, the medic grinning across at Remi. There didn't seem to be much left to do with the poor girl for now, so Isla counted up her tools and began to wheel the table out with her, motioning for the alchemist to follow. "If you'd like me to talk you through any more procedures, I'd be happy to," she said. "The patient doesn't even always have to be dead. A quiet laugh escaped her lips; dark humour was her fallback, what could she say?

Glancing to Remi again as he spoke about Northaven, Isla shrugged her shoulders lightly. "I came over with two shapechangers - one of them was the veterinarian - but I don't recall if there was anyone else." She smiled, wheeling the table to an area where she could sterilise everything. "Before Northaven I was on the battlefield because of the war. It was a good opportunity to bring my skills where they might be needed."

Isla
the flesh is weak

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Isla - 12-26-2018, 06:52 PM