A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Well I suppose I shall have to come up with some sort of sleep supplement if we are going to keep these hours." Remi chuckled in response. Then again, it wasn't as though he was spending his nights doing anything of interest anyways. He'd gladly lose some sleep to spend time with Isla and try to learn all she had to teach.

Following her, Remi grinned slyly at her back. "Oh is that so? Well given my track record perhaps it will be me you work on next anyways."

Listening, Remi nodded his head. It made sense that she'd been on the forefronts given her skill set. "So strange to think back on those times .. I did little to assist the war in any meaningful way. Even the wares my father sold were of no value to those that bought them, much less the state of the nation." Offering Isla a casual shrug, Remi put his hands in his pockets. "Though I do not take the loss of lives lightly, I cannot say I was an advocate for the war. Not that it was my place to have such thoughts on way or another."

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-26-2018, 07:52 PM