A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"A sleep supplement?" Isla laughed to Remi. "You won't catch me complaining about that. Sleep is the enemy for any healer." And that was putting it mildly. "But if you'd prefer you can always drop by in the afternoon rather than the dead of night," she reminded him with a gentle nudge of her elbow, transferring her tools to a metal container that she would add spirits to in order to make sure they were as sterile as possible. It was hardly Northaven, but it was all she had right now.

That done, she cleaned off her hands again and turned back to Remi, scoffing to him. "You might be right about that. We'll have you stitching your own wounds in no time, Remi," she said, leading him out of the infirmary proper and back into the waiting area where they could sit and chat without having to worry about waking any of the patients. She smiled a sad smile as their conversation turned to Northwind and its war, Isla nodding in agreement.

"Any loss of life is a heavy burden, especially for someone like me. Were it up to me there would have been no war. But since I wasn't in charge of that, at least I could help minimise the death toll as best I could. Do not feel sad that you didn't assist the efforts." She shook her head. "What of you though, Remi? When did you come to Northaven?"

Isla
the flesh is weak

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Isla - 12-27-2018, 10:37 PM