A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"Yes, that." Isla laughed to Remi. "Though I'm not usually an advocate of anything normal, unless it's to hand someone a clean bill of health." The world was full of curiosities and she was keen to find the root of them all. And if that meant sleep supplements and meeting with a fellow academic in the dead of night, so be it. Her smile was broad as he continued, and she waved him off. "Ah, but under the guise of teaching a young medic-in-training, perhaps my patients would be more forgiving," she said - not that she saw Remi as a future medic, not unless he wanted to be.

Hearing the alchemist out, Isla leant against the edge of the reception desk and nodded in understanding. "I can't imagine coming through with so many people. And there's nothing wrong with trying to find a better way, Remi. Ever." She grinned to him, folding her arms across her chest and raising her eyebrow at his sudden change in topic. Unable to help herself, Isla let out a peal of laughter.

"I certainly hope not!" she said. "It is remarkably difficult to keep people alive with a child in tow. I'm not planning on increasing the population, at least. I feel like you may have similar feelings, based on your reaction."

Isla
the flesh is weak

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Isla - 12-30-2018, 01:22 PM