A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi grinned at the healer and nodded. "Only one way to find out I suppose. I must say though .. I like the idea of actually learning rather than just waving my hands and making things better." Even when it came to his new-found creation magic already Remi felt as though there was something insincere about it. Of course it expedited his work in ways he couldn't have imagined, but still there was something empty at about just popping things into existence without putting in the work. He assumed that something similiar might be said about healing.

Remi nodded emphatically. Issues of his sexual inclinations aside, Remi saw no need for such a mandate. He hadn't even really seen the need back in Northaven either. "Perhaps if it truly does come down to a matter of survival but ... We are not alone here after all. And the people who have dwelt here for hundreds of years seem to have managed." Tipping the healer a wink, Remi tried to look aloof for a moment (failing spectacularly) before settling for a grin. "Though if it does come to that I suppose you can say that you tried your best in Northaven and found out you were barren. Or that you ingested a healing-balm gone wrong. I am sure with your expertise you could come up with something. "

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-30-2018, 04:19 PM