A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"It must be interesting though, to know what it's like from both sides of the coin. Having magic when previously you needed to do things by hand... you're one of the only people who can speak with full knowledge of the pros and the cons." Isla smiled back at Remi, thinking on her own experiences and shrugging her shoulders. "I much prefer working with my hands, but then it's all I've ever known. If I could save lives with magic, using only a fraction of the time and resources that I do now... would I say no? I couldn't say."

Letting out a laugh that was just a touch relieved, she nodded in agreement. "Thank goodness. If the natives here have managed to create future generations, I'm confident that we won't be called upon to further the cause unless it's something we choose to do." Speaking of which, Remi did make an interesting second point and Isla smirked to him. "Pretending to be barren or magically infertile might work so long as I never choose to have a relationship with anyone. I'm not so sure I can just pretend nature away, though," she pointed out. "Unless I decide to become a spinster early."

Isla
the flesh is weak

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Isla - 12-30-2018, 09:23 PM