A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Having never thought of it that way before, Remi tilted his head thoughtfully to the side and regarded her words. She was correct of course. Perhaps instead of merely thinking of himself as unnecessarily blessed in a way he didn't deserve, he could think of it as a prolonged experiment: a treatise on the actual benefits of magic (if there are any).

Smiling, Remi shrugged. "I do not know if I would give it up but.." Wiggling his fingers slightly (which although washed, still showed signs of stains on them), the alchemist grinned. "I still do quite a few things the old fashioned way. Perhaps it is just routine, but I do still enjoy it. I assume it might be the same for you."

Quirking a brow Remi looked at the healer earnestly for a moment. "Are children necessary for a relationship?" He asked with genuine curiosity. Magical advancements aside Remi had never considered having a child before. He'd been an uncle to Delphine's (for as long as that had lasted) and had always liked children, but as far as his own? Well, he'd really never thought that it was possible.

"Decide to become a spinster? As if you haven't already." Remi chuckled nudging her back gently. "I've seen the type of stiffs you prefer to be around." He added with a chuckle and playful bounce of his eyebrows.

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 12-30-2018, 11:35 PM