A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"I believe you might be right," Isla murmured, nodding in agreement with Remi. "It feels more satisfying to make the effort with your own two hands, no? Then again I suppose neither of us were born with magic, so... who is to say that the mental effort isn't an equivalent?" She shrugged her shoulders. To get a true answer they would need to speak with one of the magically inclined, but Isla was content for now to simply wax philosophical with Remi.

She let out a laugh as he spoke regarding relationships, spreading her hands. "They are not necessary, no. But you do find that they tend to happen, especially to women." Contraception wasn't really something that Northaven had cared for, after all, and the only means to prevent pregnancy that Isla knew of were rare and magical, or to not engage in the type of behaviour that would result in it.

Snorting and standing up from her place leaning against the desk, the healer raised her eyebrows right back at Remi. "The stiffs I prefer to be around are much more charming than a lot of the men I have encountered, put it that way. You are an exception, of course - anyway, shall we get out of here? I love my job but even I tire of this place sometimes."

Isla
the flesh is weak

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Isla - 01-01-2019, 05:49 PM