A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Mmmm." Remi agreed softly with a slight nod. He tried not to take much for granted and was perhaps slightly more aware and sympathetic to the blatant sexism that had occurred in Northaven, but even he had overlooked the burden of pregnancy and felt all the more foolish for it.

Chuckling happily at Isla's quick wit, Remi nodded obligingly as he rose. "That I can certainly believe." He agreed with a sunny wink. Stretching his neck and then his arms to release a few delicious cracks along his spine, the alchemist sighed and yawned.

"I wonder if you'll find any healers more qualified than a wounded lion like me to assist you?" Remi chuckled, going on to say that if she did perhaps she could spend her time on other activities. From there the pair spoke of what those things might be and other things they had in common as they finally strolled out of the infirmary.

~Fin

REMI
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A scalpel's kiss is sweeter than you think - by Remi - 01-01-2019, 06:00 PM