drifting amidst our dreams
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
She had an immense curiosity about life
A smile was painted on her face as her father reached forward, pulling her into an affectionate touch. She placed a delicate hand on his shoulder as she embraced the faint touch, happy that it was still okay. Things were going to be okay. The inspecting eyes are obvious, to which Delta offers a light shrug. "Don't worry, I was nowhere near the eruption. And trust me, I do not regret that. The volcanoes are not something I would mess with." Mess with was...a light way to put it. Delta desperately wanted to get her hands on some of the lava rock itself, to inspect it and see what it held, but she wasn't prepared to go close to there yet. There had been far too much carnage and in the wake of it would be sadness and mourning. That was to be best left alone.

And besides, there were other places to explore than the area directly hurt by the lava... until her father immediately put a ban on it. A light blush highlighted her cheeks as he mentioned that she had been a bit closer to civilization than he might've liked. "So you want me to stop going out." Which would be the possible worse case scenario. That just seemed miserable, to stay cooped up underwater. "Or.... can I just be safe? Stay away from the injured areas? I want to know what's going on with all these people- I... I met someone who had never even seen a mermaid before." It was almost blurted out, but still showed her keen interest in continuing to see new things. To figure out the ever growing changes.
and was constantly staring and wondering
DELTA
base by skylark

Messages In This Thread
drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-02-2020, 11:02 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-02-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-02-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-02-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-03-2020, 12:53 AM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-03-2020, 01:02 AM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-03-2020, 02:43 AM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-03-2020, 05:01 AM