drifting amidst our dreams
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
She had an immense curiosity about life
His behavior is understandable when she thinks about it. Sometimes, it does annoy her to no end, but when she's finally relaxed and calmed down, she really can understand where he's coming from. It's a frustrating thing to deal with, but she's grown used to it. "I understand, don't worry." She offers him a soft smile, not really wanting to touch on the unspoken. He was really all she had as well. She didn't have a massive extended family. All he had was her father.

The younger mermaid's eyes widen and she nods excitedly. "Yes! That would be so fantastic!" She doesn't even try to find her joy, clearly having great amounts of comfort around her father. This was the opportunity of a life time! "I really wanted to get to know those sorts of people! Do you think- if it would be possible, that I could meet the Governor?" There was a large amount of hope in the voice. She looked as if she was about to explode from pure excitement. This was what she wanted, to go with him and see all the important people. Learn about the major changes first hand! Someone clearly must be a super smart person if they were elected Governor and who knows, maybe they will offer her something!

With her curiosity now relaxed, she felt happy once more with the situation. So while yeah, she couldn't go everywhere she wanted, at least her father would take her to fun, new places. Speaking of which, he had actually chosen to ask her about places in specific. Drifting off, she thought for a moment before speaking once more. "Well... for one, I really want to train. I mean, you said that I would be in danger, so might as well train me so that it wont become a problem." Haha. Great time to slip that one in there. "I... I'm not really sure if there's anywhere in specific. I guess just everywhere we can really go. Seeing as I cant exactly go on land, we are kinda limited." There weren't many new places to visit anymore and seeing as she kinda didn't have any legs, there wasn't really anything new she hadn't already seen or at least heard a lot about.
and was constantly staring and wondering
DELTA
base by skylark

Messages In This Thread
drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-02-2020, 11:02 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-02-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-02-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-02-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-03-2020, 12:53 AM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-03-2020, 01:02 AM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-03-2020, 02:43 AM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-03-2020, 05:01 AM