(o) sea to shore
Open!
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
She came to a halt next to him, glancing in the direction if the erupting volcano. "Are the vibrations or debris more troublesome for you and your people?" she asked with curiosity. As she looked back into his fathomless gaze he might find her own similar though for different reasons - haunted, older than the years on her face, but filled with all the love her father had instilled in her. Teal eyes that reflected the sea glanced out to the ocean as she sat on the edge next to him. She rolled her pants up far enough to let her legs dangle in the waves without the fabric getting wet. A light laugh escaped her lips. "I forget how warm the water is here. I grew up along the northern seas." Those waters were always bitterly cold.

"I cannot, but the spirits amongst us can." she said, closing her eyes. She sat that way for a time, motionless save for a slight tick - her forefinger drawing circles on the pad of her thumb. After a few minutes past, her sea-blue gaze reopened and she looked passed him. "Those on the shore along that direction are fine...but there are a lot." All the thrashing was sure to attract predators and then they would be very not fine. "And this soul here..." she said as one soul light came bobbing forward. "There is a rip current along the opposite bank... many people are struggling. Mostly young children and women."
the trouble is: you think you have time
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
(o) sea to shore - by Maru - 04-02-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: (o) sea to shore - by Delphia - 04-02-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: (o) sea to shore - by Maru - 04-03-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: (o) sea to shore - by Delphia - 04-03-2020, 01:03 AM
RE: (o) sea to shore - by Maru - 04-03-2020, 01:47 AM
RE: (o) sea to shore - by Delphia - 04-03-2020, 02:05 AM
RE: (o) sea to shore - by Maru - 04-04-2020, 09:03 AM
RE: (o) sea to shore - by Delphia - 04-12-2020, 04:48 PM