some questions, a couple of suggestions
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If they tell my story
I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory
Morgan only noticed after she'd stood at Neron's desk for a moment that the layout of the room had changed, but didn't think much of it. She regularly reorganised her own spaces, knowing that a fresh room could often mean a fresh mind; if anything it could be a good sign, that Neron was still trying to work out how to fit into the Palace.

"You are not giving enough orders, nor do you have enough presence in the Citadel. The people are losing their faith." She paused, wondering if it was worth mentioning Loren and decided it wasn't, at least not for the moment. Neron would only call him biased, and he might well be right to do so. "I stood behind your leadership because of Eirachi's choice, but that is not an unbreakable allegiance. I need to believe you will be picking up your work in this position or I will soon be in here demanding you step down."

Words laid down she raised her chin and watched him to see what he would say, no fear or worry in her face, just a challenge.
Or Rise Up
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: some questions, a couple of suggestions - by Morgan - 04-03-2020, 08:04 PM