some questions, a couple of suggestions
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WISE MEN WONDER WHILE STRONG MEN DIE
Neron nodded his agreement, taking a blank piece of parchment to write notes down upon - first and foremost, about recruiting a new spymaster. "There are underlings who did the job prior to Peter taking the position. Leave that with me, and I will get them back to their duties until a replacement can be found."

Hearing Morgan out, he let her have the stage in full for the rest of her grievances, issues and suggestions. He took notes as he went; regarding the situation in and around the Palace and in Whitebrim; Longnight and its monsters; the Hollowed Grounds; the Ascended... and then there was the matter of his family.

"It seems as though our efforts to quell the situation at Whitebrim have not been enough. Very well, then. I will organise a further expedition to prevent this from becoming an issue leading into Deepfrost. I trust you will join me on this." He had been sitting idly by whilst this all happened, and it could no longer be ignored.

"Working with my twin? My, times are changing." Neron's smile was crooked, and showed perhaps a peek of unintentional fangs. "That seems like a wise idea Captain. Alongside this - and between you and I - I will be preventing travel during Deepfrost in general. The Tundra is too dangerous, and I will not risk your soldiers in expeditions guiding civilians to and from the portal."

But now for the difficult part; Neron leant back in his chair. "I cannot deny that you are correct. I do not know what you have heard regarding my family and its past, and I will share it with you if that is what you wish. It explains much about their involvement." He gazed at her seriously. "Furthermore, I cannot ban the Ascended from our city, though I have no intention of allowing any overhaul of the Citadel's customs."

Messages In This Thread
RE: some questions, a couple of suggestions - by Neron - 04-04-2020, 02:09 PM