some questions, a couple of suggestions
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If they tell my story
I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory
Morgan nodded, nothing much else to say about the duties of a Spymaster; as long as she was not left in charge of it, she did not much mind who was brought in as a replacement if they were capable.

"I would like to be included in missions concerning Whitebrim." She tried not to let her work get personal, but Morgan had begun to find herself angry at the exiles that had turned to such disgusting means to get by: she had survived on the mountains herself for a time and had never turned to human meat.

As for working with Loren, Neron seemed willing to try at least, so for the moment she said nothing else about it, though time would tell if the brothers could put aside their differences for the greater good. Neron did not specifically address her issues with Zariah, only vaguely promised to 'explain' his families involvement. With a clearly unimpressed expression she motioned for him to go ahead.

Lastly, the Ascended. Morgan narrowed her eyes at the answer, suspicious. "It may not be our choice if they gain strong enough numbers. I believe this is a threat we need to nip in the bud now."
Or Rise Up
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: some questions, a couple of suggestions - by Morgan - 04-05-2020, 01:46 PM