some questions, a couple of suggestions
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WISE MEN WONDER WHILE STRONG MEN DIE
"And so you shall be," Neron confirmed, thus closing the matter of Whitebrim and leaving the most tangled webs of all to deal with; namely, his family and his current state of being in general. With a measured sigh - Morgan was already unimpressed and Neron did not feel as though mincing words would get them anywhere - he delved into it.

"You know I am an Outlander. Where I come from my family are the equivalent, I suppose you could say, to a kind of cult." He scowled. "Obsessed with magical lineage, blindly serving the throne and tethered to it by a curse. Disobey and burn." Neron placed aside his notes as he spoke. "Zariah, for all her youth, is the head of that family. We were brought up not to question such things. Her training at the Academy is something you call sadistic. I call it tame, compared to the upbringing we were subjected to. So whilst I agree with you on many points regarding her behaviour, it is not so simple as telling her no."

Except it was, and he fully expected Morgan to bring it up. "As for the Ascended, they are no threat - of this I assure you. Having recently joined their ranks, I can and will ensure that they encroach no further into Halo than I deem necessary. Preserving the Citadel and its people are still the highest priority."

He waited, quietly, for the hammer to fall.

Messages In This Thread
RE: some questions, a couple of suggestions - by Neron - 04-06-2020, 07:02 AM