some questions, a couple of suggestions
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If they tell my story
I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory
Whitebrim was a concern, but from the sigh Neron gave Morgan could tell there was something worse about to come and steeled herself, expecting to hear some bad news about the Citadel or portals - what she actually heard she could not have predicted.

She certainly had some thoughts about Zariah. Neron and Loren were both such cowards, unwilling to tell her no simply because of her powerful magic. There were ways around that; would they always let Zariah have her way simply out of fear? Her mouth set in a hard line she waited to see what else Neron had to say, but when he did speak again all thoughts of Zariah momentarily left her.

"You...you what?!" Morgan stood up so quickly and with such force that the chair clattered over the floor behind her, drawing her sword as if she had seen a great threat before her - and she had. This was beginning to feel like a slow creeping take over; from an Ascended queen in the Hollowed Grounds, the explorers in Halo...now their own warden. Her sword still in her hand, she stared Neron dead in the eyes: "Explain. Now. Or I shall call the guard to assist me in taking you out of here." Permanently, if needs be.
Or Rise Up
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: some questions, a couple of suggestions - by Morgan - 04-06-2020, 09:55 AM